Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin>

+12
SuperSaiyan
Akrus
Veloctatis
NanKing
NarutoKyuubiForm
007Trainie
Unownist
Setsuno
khorne55
Wakka
Exania
Xcyte
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin> Empty 1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin>

Post by Xcyte Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Once upon a time , in a small village near the Twisted Treeline , there was a little boy by the name of Felix.
Being left orphan at the age of 9 after his father who was once one of the greatest scientists , created a chemical explosion that killed both him and his wife.
The boy was then adopted by one of the guards protecting the Twisted Treeline who was also a close friend of the boy's father.
At the age of 11 young Felix started sneaking around the Twisted Treeline battlefield , watching as the brave warriors fought.
He then started training in hopes to one day become like the warriors he admired , but at the age of 19 his application to join the mighty champions was turned down because he lacked the magical potential and brute strength that was needed.
4 years later and after 2 more applications denied he had finally given up on the idea of becoming a champion , but instead he decided to make his own arena.
7 years after Felix is at the age of 30..... after doing Manny studies and experiments , he collected DNA samples of some of the greatest champions that have fallen in the Twisted Treeline , and he created his first Clone Champion.
After 2 more years of cloning he had achieved 146 clones .. of 73 different champions , 2 clones of each one.
Because Felix has a twisted mind he wishes to see each clone champion fight with his double.
But he has a problem,having collected the DNA doesn't give his clones the actual brain of a brave champion.
That is where he needs your help,with the help of his mind-link device you will be able to take the form of his clones in a fight to the death on the map of Summoners Rift.
Who will be the ultimate Champion ? !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signing up for the Clone Arena!

Simply say in this thread that you want to participate.
You and the next person to post after will battle to the death in the Clone Arena.
The Clone Wars end at April 22 2011 so make sure u participate till then , because the last man standing that day will be the winner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules!

The map will be Summoner's Rift , game will be Mid only , Jungle is not allowed , killing Dragon or Baron Nashor is also not allowed.
Banned summoner spells : Teleport and Fortify - If you died or need to go back to heal your tower will fall.
Banned items : All snowball items are banned , having stacks advantage in 1v1 would be unfair - Guardian Angel is banned also for obvious reasons.
Please do not complain of the champion saying : Oh i have only played him 2-3 times and the other guy played it like 100 times.
If you bought a champion you should know it's basics.
Also failing a champion in 5v5 does not mean you will be bad for 1v1...The rules are different and there's no other 4 ppl to gank u.
Games must be attended by an observer , me or one of the admins , The observer must not pick any champion that has a world buff passive.
In case the game is not attended by an observer you must submit a Replay of the game on the forum.
To make a replay of the game visit this web-page : http://www.leaguereplays.com/ ... and download this tool and keep it open when you are playing.
Once you lost to 1 person you can not play against the same person again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Matchmaking!

After 2 champions have signed up you must wait for one of them to be victorious.
Matchmaking changes : U can now challange anyone and play when ever you want , but u can not fight the same person twice.
I will assign a number for each of the 73 champions,and using a random number generator the champion will be picked for both players.
If one of the players does not have the champion , another one will be selected.

I know there is another thread about this but Tweekz did not have the time to delete that one today so the old one will be gone soon.
I would like to ask if anyone has the Photoshop skills to create a nice avatar or banner for the winner so we can give an actual prize as well,since my drawing skills are limited to making a stickman.
Games are allowed to take place any day at any hour when the 2 players are online. All we require is a replay as proof of the game.
Also here is the list of champions from 1 to 73 : http://leaguecraft.com/champions/ . This way when a number gets picked u can make sure u are not cheated.
As soon as we get 2 replies with both players accepting the challenge the Clone Wars will begin.
Have fun guys, and remember that your usual 5v5 item builds might fail here,so be creative.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As2E40Ct8_u_dHdueUx0aW9sYjM5NTIyX0dncjIybFE&hl=en&authkey=CJWK-rwK

We adapted this new system so now losing a game with soem1 does not mean u are out of the competition....everyone will have to play with everyone......but u can not play with the same person 2 times.

Last edited by Xcyte on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin> Empty Re: 1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin>

Post by Exania Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm

haha cool im in you all will eat me Razz
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin> Empty Re: 1v1 Clone Arena <Let the Clone Wars begin>

Post by Wakka Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 am

I'm TOTALLY in! However i have like 30 champs including free rota.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 am

*secretly hopes for soraka to be picked*
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 am

Im in Very Happy like the idea with random champs picks.
khorne55
khorne55

Aantal berichten : 68
Punten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 am

First match : Exania vs Wakka - Random number generator picks nr 13 - Evelynn!
Consider urself a lucky man Wakka lolz ..... the first number to pop out in generator was u'r main Razz
Xcyte
Xcyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:57 am

Im in Smile
Setsuno
Setsuno

Aantal berichten : 63
Punten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 am

OMG WTF LMFAO

Exania... i feel sorry
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 am

xD you will probebly eat me.. glhf ^^
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Im in , but dont put me in in the first 5 days , Major laggs ftw
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 007Trainie Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Im also in
007Trainie
007Trainie

Aantal berichten : 16
Punten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-13
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm

So who do i play against ? Very Happy
Setsuno
Setsuno

Aantal berichten : 63
Punten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Xcyte wrote:After 2 champions have signed up you must wait for one of them to be victorious.
After the winner has been announced you can then challenge him for a fight in the Clone Arena.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Exania we are waiting on you dude....Wakka has been online all day u guys need to play Razz
Also do not forget to post replay of the game please ! or just to make it more simple u can also post a Print Screen after the game.
Xcyte
Xcyte

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoKyuubiForm Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 pm

i guess i am in, but can first play next weekend
NarutoKyuubiForm
NarutoKyuubiForm

Aantal berichten : 131
Punten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-12
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am

ye my internet as always Sad had like 400-800++ ms yesterday... I hope it get better to day.. sry wakka
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by NanKing Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 am

I'm in by all means!
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 am

who am i playing against ? (confused)
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:01 am

you are not playing against anyone yet.....because we are waiting for Exania and Wakka to have theyr game.
Xcyte
Xcyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 am

I'm in Smile
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 am

Well since Exania can't play his match because of internet problems.....we're remaking the match with the next 2 ppl that posted.
Wakka Vs Khrone ..... u can continue the game with the random pick we got for our first game that is Evelynn or i can pick another random number if you want.
Xcyte
Xcyte

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Sure im ok with eve Very Happy since that is my main and wakkas

Enjoy ur win wakka -sigh-
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:43 pm

im in
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:46 pm

as long as i get kassa or ezreal ppl are pretty much fucked :=)
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

im in aswell Smile
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next