Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month

5 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Go down

Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month Empty Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month

Post by Akrus Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 am

Hi primal clan.
I got some problems currently in my family and i its very problematic.
As you know im 17 and still living at home with my parents.
I haven't seen my dad since i was 10 but he is alive and thats kewl.
Main problem is my mother. She is nazi rasist hater of a being. She hates me just because im not as good as other people.
She hates the fact that im her son and she must take care of me until im 18. So last year and this one its been very argumentative.
Im not saying im best son there is but living with somebody who is during 17 years insults you every day for not being as good as other kids. And that kinda makes you a angry person. But lucky thing im not alike her at all i dont have hatred in me.
SO now she knows that i play league of legends alot and decided to fuck me up there. She canceled our internet which will end in 3 month and ordered internet only for her pc. That means you wont be able to see me until i find a way to get internet. But that will happen after 3 month so until then i want to enjoy my time being in this guild.

P.S Who is up for a clan match on sunday. Its our clan vs another clan that i already talked with
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month Empty Re: Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month

Post by Exania Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 am

ye thats not nice... hmm the only thing I can say is what ever you do dont give up..

and im up for clan vs clan if you need me..
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month Empty Re: Problems and i might wont be able to play league of legends in 3 month

Post by Akrus Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:47 am

Smile thx for caring

We need tog ether tema and start practicing
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 am

is there a team? if not we need one ^^
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 am

we defintly need one and femto must be in and shen uknownist
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:52 am

ok hmm how about we put up a time to praktis ^^
im going away for a meating now but im back around 17:00 - 17:30..
probebly..
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 am

ok aweesome
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:55 am

ye try to get the dudes here in clan to see if thay can help us to beat this clan ^^ I gona ry geting a hold of em as fast as im back.. meanvile you try Razz
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 am

Fcourse you can always call me for the match Smile
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 am

OMFG Akrus. That's not nice to hear. However I hope you'll get over it as you did many times in the past (i believe).

So. Best wishes maaan.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

C'mon mate , We need ya.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down