Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The teams.

+4
Akrus
Setsuno
Wakka
Tweekz
8 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Go down

The teams. Empty The teams.

Post by Tweekz Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

Hey guys , been some discussion (alot) about teams. i made my decision and because of the increased growing from recruits that are good like Rubinen , archerpolska etc.. we've been growing alot. nearly as i count all the people i know around 20-40members.

So i made my decision as clanleader to build up some teams.

I've discussed this with akrus , lloyd1, unownist.

The first team:The representing clan team.
this will strive for victory and respect for our clan , but we had some discussions this will rip us apart. no it won't.
They will only be apart when they have to play a match, for the rest they play customs with the other teams and after some weeks (depends on our progress) they will also start ranked ones like the other teams will follow. but there will be a restriction. It's like sport trainings 3games a week practice and a match. For the rest there free to go where they want to , play with whoever from the clan.

the 2nd ,3rd and 4th( if there's no fourth u can't do team vs team , but we will see . Seen some very well recruits that are pretty sure of their spot)They will play custom as the best ones will represent us and the rest will have to work some bonds , teamplay , tacts.

During the weeks you will train with you're team , you will have to think of some team setups (CC) a good team setup( Jungler, Tank , AD , AP etc) And also tactics (Wards) improve the last-hitting. you will have to take this seriously and put ur serious face on. every team will @ the end represent our clan , 4teams going out if they are all well trained like above. this is not a joke seen some clan list , from 1 to 200. and u will represent Primal.

So , in a few days i will make my decision about wich members in wich team, BUT ,AND DON'T YOU DARE TO FORGET , u will have to think in the 3days training ABOUT: TACTICS (practice wards , Last-hitting), TEAM SETUP(jungler , Ad , Tank , AP, Support), TEAM SETUP(If u have enough CC) AND LAST: GET A GOOD BOND WITH THE 4PEOPLE.

some will think , this is BS we will still be ripped apart , well we had to take a step further in. The new ones just came in but people are getting bit tired of playing normals or rankeds without any special bounded to it , We will also start having Fun events for relaxation.

Must there be any questions @ all , Post below.

Thankyou for you're time.

Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

The teams. Empty Re: The teams.

Post by Wakka Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 am

So, what happened with the voting about my idea?
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 am

There is only 1 problem here how will u decide whos in which team? And what if some1 on some team is better than someone who is in a higher rated team? Will you change them?
Configuring fair and good teams is hard since some ppl wanna play with friend but maybe they just cant keep up with them or they are so much better.
Setsuno
Setsuno

Aantal berichten : 63
Punten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-08
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 am

like the idea tweekz.
I can make trainings today for wards, last hitting with different champions etc
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 am

Setsuno wrote:There is only 1 problem here how will u decide whos in which team? And what if some1 on some team is better than someone who is in a higher rated team? Will you change them?
Configuring fair and good teams is hard since some ppl wanna play with friend but maybe they just cant keep up with them or they are so much better.

I do not feel that friendship should be a issue here remember its only meant for a small portion of the matches ^^ i bet anyone can play without his buddy sometime Razz

Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Aantal berichten : 65
Punten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 am

As long as the teams a fair in a term of skill i am OK Smile Very Happy
Setsuno
Setsuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 am

question in general, how will teams be put together most importantly how will the main team (the team that represents the clan) be put together? skill? Elo? or will it be a matter of who you know XD

also Setsuno your naruto is so happy its scary Razz
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:53 am

A little bit to hapy for you i guess

It shouldnt be by ELO! Since maybe i have more ELO that most guys in SOLO Q, but doesnt mean i am better than them. I dont really know how this could be solved Maybe first make some teams and play 5vs5 and see which team is better and the players in both team that are the best go into 1 team, but that doesnt solve the problem, That if u have 3 good player that play carries very well, but they suck at tanking and support. So it should be like best support player, best tank player, best jungler, best ap carry, best ad carry... And u can still mix those thing up later
Setsuno
Setsuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 am

tanks and support will be hard to test who is best since it depends on the team how well they do, ad carry/ap carrys is easy as hell to test: who kills who >_<
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 am

Carries are hard to test too lol Very Happy u cant just let them 1vs1 since when they play in a team they will be most of the time bot lane with support... And the support there matters too or which carry will they play. So if i give u as example(no offense Smile ) i know u play urgot super good but maybe(i didnt see u play any other carry) u dont play other carries good so what if ur champ gets banned or picked what then? In a team u need ppl that can adapt to that so that their team wont suffer from the loss of 1 hero or ban
Setsuno
Setsuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 am

I got an idea, I make a vote where every member is on the list , everyone votes for 3 people , the 3 voted people get 1 point , when everyone ahs voted the first 5 people will be on the team 1 , the next 5 on team 2 etc..

dont vote on urself!
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

I feel this would come down too much on who you friends are then who is accentually the better player ^^
lets face it this would say 0 about the skill of players since even if 100% honesty is in place there is the problem of opinion.

also what if all votes would go to like 8 people you would not know who is on the other teams.
possible problems:

friends pick friends its simply human nature
7 people have 5 votes.. ow snap
not everybody has played with everybody and can certainly not remember everybody's skill, therefore no fair judgement can be given.
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 am

Wakka wrote:So, what happened with the voting about my idea?
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuno Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

LIke exultant said two post above. Making team is much more difficult then you think, if you want to make a team through skill level and not friendship
Setsuno
Setsuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 am

we will order them not by ELO but by teamwork , who fits with who. and at the end there isn't a best team we're just 4teams every weekend going out to represent our fun clan. we're not trying to make a fight from this , we're trying to make bonds for people and that they enjoy their team but also in the same time being serious and take profits from it , when we win clanmatches people will hear of primal. me and unownist and lloyd1&Exania and maybe others will discuss who fits in wich team. nothing bout ELO nor wins. teamplay is the key. archerpolska and sentinel guard have teamwork, but now we have to put 5people in one team and just let them experience knownledge and create team setups. that is my goal from creating this.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 am

like i didnt ask anything.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm

well if u want to play friends with friends , what stops you to learn to know the players are stuCk with? See no point to not make new friends? ok we all different , but u know , we have 1 thing in comment , we all play lol! Smile Thats what it all about!
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:33 am

Wakka wrote: like i didnt ask anything.

/ignore XD Razz
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Terzinho Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 am

also consider how much CC`s every team has and its probably the best to use similar teams like on one team morgana, the other lux. ^^
Terzinho
Terzinho

Aantal berichten : 142
Punten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-12
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 am

That will everyone needs to hold secret on their teams trainings since we will do team vs team to check ur setup and Tactics if they work and if you lose what you need to improve Smile
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down