Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games?

+3
Unownist
Akrus
Exultantpride
7 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teams or not?

Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_lcap60%Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_lcap0%Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_lcap0%Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_lcap40%Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? Empty Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games?

Post by Exultantpride Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 pm

teams,

should we have a main team/secondary team?
should we mix everybody up and play random games sending random people to clan battles?

Im asking this because of the resent discussion about teams in a clan.
imho a clan should be a fun place, a equal place and all that good stuff.
but if we are to do clan wars I think we should have a primary team.
a team that knows from one another how they play, a team that knows what champs work together.
things learned from experience in playing with one another.

So should we have a primary team or not?
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Aantal berichten : 65
Punten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? Empty Re: Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games?

Post by Akrus Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:03 pm

we had one m8.
not anymore but im not the voice just a tester
But i agree with what youa re saying you dont send untrained ppl to olympics. you send best
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? Empty Re: Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games?

Post by Unownist Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

So , Im going to write here what I wrote to Lloyd

What are you gonna send to (for example) ESL , A team that never plays without each other and don't really know all tricks
Or a team that always trains together , Knows how they're teammates play , Know when to go and help teammates etc..

Other then that I disagre a little as it rips the clan apart a bit ,

60 for Yes , 40 for no
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

True you cant just play wtih 5 ppl and fuck in others but for important moments its best to have 5 ppl that know each toehr and played with each other
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Don't forget our goal to send 2 teams to the ESL.
Right now the "secondary" team still has to learn a lot (own playstyle, teamwork, etc.).
Thats why we need to bring the knowledge from the first team to the second.

That is my reason to switch teams.
Also I got another reason I'm not able to tell here.

So please no more braggin' about it.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:12 pm

excuse me but 2 teams.
how can we train 2 teams if you by switching just broke 1 team
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm

It's not like we are competing next sunday. You'll find a proper replacement.
Daan even told me got someone.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Bro llloyd you talking about esl like its np. we will get eaten allive by Sk gaming and My revenge
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:16 pm

well im sad to see you leave the team for the reason that you state: has to develop OWN play style and teamwork, something we just started doing ourselfs.

however the other reason i dont know therefore is say: darn shame mate
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Akrus wrote:Bro llloyd you talking about esl like its np. we will get eaten allive by Sk gaming and My revenge

our goal is not to fight My revenge or Sk gaming, at least mine sure is not mine is to have a good time with a team i know winning as much as humanly possible.

Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Akrus:
Do you really want to be on the same lvl as SK gaming and My revenge, Akrus? Right now you are not even near becoming close to them.
It's nothing you can change from one day to another. You let it sound like we five are good enough to get high in ESL. We are not, yet.

I am the oppinion that we got more guys with potencial than just the 5 of us.
It would be wasted if just the 5 of us would train for it.

At Exultant:
For your first statement: I got the answer right above this.
For the second: Is it really a shame if you want to keep something privat in secret. Since nobody except the person and me have to know from this.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:43 pm

this might not fit the situation..

but I imagine you guys like this..

Main teams, secondary teams or just all fun and games? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfd73hvV8iVTUBaSJqyBxqvmpXYhoKZOSBDgftdoswt5SBik9B
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Yes. I'm the pink guy. Very Happy

Furthermore I told you guys that I would be a backup for the first team.
So whenever you need training and someone is missing and I'm available you can count on me.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm

For the second: Is it really a shame if you want to keep something privat in secret. Since nobody except the person and me have to know from this.[/quote]

you misinterpreted me, what i meant was i cant judge the 2th since i dont know it therefore ill leave it with: shame that you are leaving the team.
if you have private things/ secrets thats absolutely fine by me.
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Ah. Okay.

There is realy something I must do and nothing can stop me.
But still don't forget we are one clan. I will always be by your site Wink
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 am

Hey guys , We need to get over this Fast. getting tired of it.

Ok first haven't heard we made those teams since i came out a game and they took some certain people out of the channel to play practice games.

So i was like whut? okay i'm the clanleader and i don't know anything about those teams.

At further i asked what it was it's for clan battles , now here's my opinion and i'm just gonna say it . i readed something about , You only send the best to the olympics.
We're one Bloody team , learn to play with everyone get everyone on the same level and then we can start and if u have something like , it will take fucking 6weeks before he even reaches a average then say it ,then u take someone for replacement but. We're one team. and i also heard that those people don't want to make difference between Good and bad. Sorry guys my opinion ur doing it. u picked 5people and want to train alot. ur getting divorced with the rest. We're not going for the olympic trophee.
This is a fucking relaxation clan to have fun and enterntainment. and especially, LEARN NEW THINGS. get fucking knownledge , help eachother get on the same level. myself saying that i'm alot badder then Femto or Unownist. but i'm Training alot and deep inside i was a bit mad because they made a team without saying it
and i want certain people from that team to let them know that i'm gonna train for it , but We need everyone on the same level.

I'm really getting sick of this fight now..
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 am

1. If we have a main and a secondary team that always play together, they will mainly be stronger as a team but the weaker ones will be still weak because they will not be able to get advices from the stronger ones.

(I recently reconsidered AD Eve with IE instead of PD as Femto suggested and owned faces with it. How could Femto give me that advice if hes in the main team and im in the secondary?)

So... No. We all need to play together sometimes.

But!!

2. If too much games played with too mixed strength players that we will not acquire anything high, for example Rata's Arranged queue rating is like 1500. If he always plays with me in a team (my same rating is around 1100) then his rating will not go up THAT fast. (Since i make errors more frequently. ELO and playing strength is 2 different things, butwe need to respect both).

So my suggestion is a mixed thing between both having a main team and not. Since competitive chess and LoL has a strong resemblance (im talking about team chess) and I play competitive chess a lot, I know we should do it like 'them'.

I recommend a "power list" when we arrange all of our players by playing strength. Best player first etc. First we do it by intention and as we play more with each other we may see we may have to make small adjustments for example (for example "Aham Exultant, you may have more ELO than Femto but seriously, he plays better so you have to swap places in the list...")

Also if one feel hes not in his "prime" anymore, he can ask captain to temporarily place him lower in the list. I did it in chess so I got weaker opponents when I had university to concentrate on, and at summer i gained places in the list back)

So once we have a proper list like this, tasks are eeeeeeeeasy. In competitions, "primary" team is the frist 5 ppl in list, "secondary" is second 5 etc.

And these teams play together A BIT to practice, but mainly, they play with lower strength members (like me Very Happy) to make them stronger.

Any criticism welcome lol.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:29 am

So you suggest a list and the best ones have to help the less ones?
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:47 am

Basically, yes.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 am

And u have to play with the lesserr ones to gice advices, for example "Femto, never play tank anivia again" or "Wakka, you should buy hextech right after rageblade for Kayle, nashors only last item""
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:54 am

Yes , Just teach everyone up to the same level.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 am

I added a poll to make it easier, say here what you voted and why you voted Wink
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 am

I voted my ide cuz its awesome lol.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:26 am

teams and no team and shit... I whanted to sit this one out.. but now there is even a poll for it..
I dont now and cant say what ide is the best or not and its just strange that you can argu about this stuff..

we are a clan we are already all in the same team.. I am with you all even if you dont like it, I am...

and about the powerlist here is a suggestion if that happens..
hmm powerlist ide is good and bad.. just a powerlist will result in competition and that is not good so you need to make the powerlist in a whay that all can say: this is ok... this can still provoke competition.. but we can see who is strong were and when we do need a 5v5 team its easyer to get it to work..
this is mainly becos. like me more ppl probebly have champ periods were thay are good at one and not at some champ thay played urlier. even if we like that or not it is happening with all of us at some point.. and this whay we can get the ppl to go there currently main in the game.. hope its not to messy Razz

and then I sugest that we make class powerlists so is not just one.. and so you can be on different lists..

exempel:
(random names just exampel)

Tank: erik, kalle, jonas, henrik...

Support: jonas, henrik, kalle, erik...

and I can keep going but I hope I dont need to and you see my point.. ^^

wow I made this realy messy but I hope you see what I mean.. ^^
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 am

(for example "Aham Exultant, you may have more ELO than Femto but seriously, he plays better so you have to swap places in the list...")

I take this as a personal attack to me which I find kinda odd, what did I do to you?
Should I post a list of people that are better then you mate? as far as i know that has been what we are trying to work agains, to make list of good people and make teams with them. is that not what so many people do not want to do?

anyways about the idea itself, I am more then willing to make a list of people from good to bad and this does not have to be based on Elo simply on who beats who is fine by me.

Ps. i believe your opinion is bias and you should not make up facts without any hard proof to support your cause.
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next