Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you're expectations about primal?

+9
SuperSaiyan
Xcyte
khorne55
Terzinho
Exultantpride
Akrus
Veloctatis
Wakka
Tweekz
13 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you're expectations about primal? Empty What are you're expectations about primal?

Post by Tweekz Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 am

Heard exultant talking about an earlier clan recruiting to much , Say things here that you want to avoid in this clan , IN A NICE WAY.

So we can make everything better for u guys Smile

Discuss our:
-Recruitment(Bad or not?)
-Activity(Good or bad?)
-Voice communicaton(Pro or amateur?)
-The operator team(Cool or cool?) Very Happy

Thanks for helping us.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

What are you're expectations about primal? Empty Re: What are you're expectations about primal?

Post by Wakka Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 am

Recruitment: Too professional. Makes the applier think that this is more of a work instead of fun. Better sustain a family-like environment which streghtens the unity of teams/ppl.

Activity: Fair. We always play with each other if possible.

Voice: Total amateur. Sorry but this is the truth. However, what to expect from leaders THIS age...

Operator team: Does their job pretty well.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

What are you're expectations about primal? Empty Re: What are you're expectations about primal?

Post by Tweekz Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 am

And what's the :what to expect from leaders THIS age? i think i'm Running the clan adult enough wakka. So explain?
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 am

you have criticism against something pls explain why so we can understand it and make it better
in wakkas case: we already have spoken
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:51 am

if somebody says a criticism you are not supposed to jump on him you are just quiet and secretly improve so it cant be noticed again.
and about 4 points you said. I dont think about them all im doing is having fun. about recruitment is way to nice tougher rules
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 am

yeah. tweekz talked to wakka and its okay now.
but tweekz got a point when anybody says something that cant be connected to the rest of his text than we need a explanation of what he means with his phrase.
in this case wakka said what can you expect from leader(!)S(!) at this age. in fact he only meant daan.

thats why pls be more accurate with your arguments.

so here is another example:
why are the rules to nice? Wink

also at wakka:
akrus said something against you statement with recruiting ppl.
why do you think the recruiting is to professional?
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 pm

i can't leave it unnoticed and silenced in the background when the co-leader is having problems with Certain people. then that's something we need to solve akrus.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Recruitment: stop it while you still can ^^ I have nothing about the way or Recruitment its nice and casual ^^ im against so much recruitment in general Very Happy if you like wakka says want to sustain a casual environment where people actualy know one another, its key not to flood a clan with new people.

Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Aantal berichten : 65
Punten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Terzinho Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 am

I agree with femto
Terzinho
Terzinho

Aantal berichten : 142
Punten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-12
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 am

Femto?
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:35 am

Discuss our:
-Recruitment - dont know about that alot
-Activity - Same people online .... always wich is around 10 ?
-Voice communicaton - Worst than below people never say a shit
-The operator team - Teribad x 10000
khorne55
khorne55

Aantal berichten : 68
Punten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 am

Archerpolska , explain Operator team please Smile
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Very Happy first of all because your there ( TeeHee ) Very Happy

and for serious really little organisation is going i mean i have never played a ranked game with the team i was assigned to, 2v2 never happend. .... and so on ;b , needs improvement no one is bothering to listen etc...
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:38 am

First of all , we can't even win ranked 5vs5 premade if you don't got a team setup nor Bond with eachother second of all the 2vs2 tournament there is nearly no day i can make trainings for the teams so everyone cn join in , third of all we need improvement but everyone is lazy as fuck telling me to do it. i can't make not even one training day where everyone is part of. u have no idea what ur complaining about , not to make a fight but this isn't done in 1.2.3 u kno?
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 am

I thought this topic was meant so that people can give their opinion not so that people can give their opinion and then get launched into a discussion, I suggest that either people can say what they want here without specific reaction (unless something is unclear of course) or the topic gets locked down.

(I believe Akrus already said something similar but just to repeat ^^)
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 am

I would like more 5v5 practice games tbh ... for me it's allot of fun and i guess everyone enjoys it.
It would be cool to make the 5v5 practice not only on weekends but any time we have enough members online for it.
Too manny players solo que and can rarely make any premade .... i see about 10 clan members online sometimes.....and like 7-8 have different times so nobody makes any premades.....and 5-6 ppl in raidcall .... 2-3 in afk channel or music.
Saying this doesn't mean i have anything agaist them .. everybody has irl business to take care of ofc....i just want to play with some1 Razz
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 am

Yo. i think ur making up excuses , just get on with it get it sorted , its not some fuckin rocket technology we are talking about rite ? go in get it done thx.

Etc. We are having trainings every friday 18.00 - 20.00 You cannot attend I DONT GIVE A SHIT. TOUGH. your motherfuckin problem,,,,

is it that hard ? i dont think so just get it fuckin sorted.
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 am

wow someone is having his period Jk Jk Razz

to see the difference between a good post and a bad you only have to look at the 2 above this one, you can be the judge which one is a good post and which one is a.. completely unhelpful post/rage post

I mean seriously try to act normal or something, we are all (pre)-adults here, nobody is 12 years old: act like it!
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 am

when we have our great meeting things like behaviour will be main topic, too
but thanks exultant
these words had to be said a long time before
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 am

apparently it is impossible to stay calm without ripping ur veins out when simple organisation cannot be done. It is just taking to long we all know that..
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:33 am

but the problem right now are the member who dont want to join our training
so on one side you are crying because you think we are taking to long on the other side you dont give **** about dates and times when we hold training
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:30 pm

im crying dude it is suposse to be there and ready if someone wants he comes he doesnt want he doesnt come as i said thats not rocket science
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 pm

I disagree the form in what Archie managed to describe his expectations,

BUT.

Seriously. This topic is about expectations right? Not the leaders telling us our why we are wrong. Tweekz, Loyd, please accept the fact that the clan members MAY have different opinions than you AND these opinions MAY be right. Even tho we are, shaded by the rage over the fails, may not fint the appropiate manner to tell you.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:16 pm

don't know if my opinion matters in some way , all the time i play league , i play with members of the clan, from rankeds to normal , sometimes we win , and sometimes we lose , and those lose are about to talk about to improve the playstyle of the clan, i know training are needed , but if people including me have to work on a friday evening till 11 pm , and then have to take care of a pregnant girlfriend , u can not make it , People like me have a life , and play this game for fun, i never saw the clan as a job or something that has to be a must in my life , I play for fun and i always will , i like the leaders . Tweekz and unownist and lloyd never done something wrong to me and i had good talks with them , as trial tester i think the recruiting is going good , and that we are getting good addictions to the clan! Just have fun and play, thats what its all about...
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 pm

wear a condom next time :/ ... Very Happy jk

but well it all depends lets give it time till the end of the week and see how things go ?
khorne55
khorne55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next