Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you're expectations about primal?

+9
SuperSaiyan
Xcyte
khorne55
Terzinho
Exultantpride
Akrus
Veloctatis
Wakka
Tweekz
13 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are you're expectations about primal? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you're expectations about primal?

Post by Xcyte Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

khorne55 wrote:Yo. i think ur making up excuses , just get on with it get it sorted , its not some fuckin rocket technology we are talking about rite ? go in get it done thx.

Etc. We are having trainings every friday 18.00 - 20.00 You cannot attend I DONT GIVE A SHIT. TOUGH. your motherfuckin problem,,,,

is it that hard ? i dont think so just get it fuckin sorted.

Wtf kind of response is that man ?
I am making up excuses for what ? I think i invite u to games every day ... and i was refering to the fact that there are many who are playing solo que when we could be having more fun with a premade . that's why we wanted a clan isn't it ? , more premades = better communication in games and better team play with those ppl.
And i wasn't refering to ppl like Supersaiyan who got important irl stuff to do.[I think i actualy played more games with him than with anyone else:P]
So if you do not understand the post , saying the word fuck 100 times doesn't make an actual reply.
Not to mention the fact that we've played together on raidcall i've heard u raging and calling ppl idiots or stupid on raidcall.
Pretty soon u'r gonna run out of ppl that want to play with you.
Sry for going off-topic with this.

Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

What are you're expectations about primal? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you're expectations about primal?

Post by ratamahata Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 am

Yeah of course we should all play together and actually i am the one that always tries to invite everyone from the clan to play together when i log in BUT for example with you Xcyte i am not going to play a ranked game. Why? because i remember i have played only once with you in a custom clan game i would like to play more games before i have confidence going on a ranked game with you and anyone else that i havent played with. Actually when i joined the clan i had 0-1 in ranked 5v5 first i played 2 custom inhouse clan games after i proved i can communicate they started inviting me to 5v5 ranked soon i was almost at 1500 ranking then i decided to go with ppl new in clan and also some trials that where actually good but when we came against real teams that could communicate and play together more casually we lost like 5 ranked in a row i dont know mb i was an exception that i did fit in the teams for ranked when i first came to this clan but i guess not everyone is like that.
So its simple try to play many normal games and custom with clan members so that you start feeling comfortable with them and kinda understand each others game tactics so that you wont have to mumble in the mic the time the teamfight is already on cause that will result in a pwnage before you even say a word.
The rc is a nice way to call misses plan gangs etc but when the actual fight starts you dont have time to talk so you must have experience with the other guys you play with and be able to predict what their moves gonna be resulting in a gg teamfight and not in a total chaos where everyone does random stuff.
I for myself feel guilty that i havent been in those practice games because i actually saw this recently ( didnt care for the forum so much Razz ) but since yesterday i saw a lot of things are going on here and i will sure be visiting it everyday to catch up with what's going on although i dont have much time to play anymore for a while but at least i tried inviting everytime i logged in.
The reason ppl cant play all together is simple 3ppl where online already ingame someone else logs in see's they are ingame ( sometimes asks them how long will it take) but dont have patience to wait and start a game then another one joins and does the same etc its not so hard to wait 10-30m you can go watch a video or something if you really care to play with the rest also mb we are like 7-8 ppl i create a 5v5 game and invite the other 3 can make their game and play together you dont necesseraly need to be 5 to play a damn premade normal... and in any given moment that there are 10 clan members ingame ppl should make a 5v5 custom we can learn much more playing against each other than with random guys.
And the most important thing for anyone that wants to improve himself PLAY ALL CHAMPIONS every free week rotation play all the free champions you dont already own in normal games until you feel confident with them. Why? Because the best way to counter someone isnt having an antichampion but to have played with his champion and know about any aspect of that champion this will give you like 90% confidence when playing against him(psycology is really important in this kind of games) for example i love to play against ez i give him such a hard time to harrash me with q because i mostly can predict when he's going to shoot and where resulting in him spending mana trying to harrash and me just doing my farm and waiting for a chance to take him down.
( i know this has nothing to do with the topic but after seeing those posts it was already out of the subject so..)

PS: My expectation from Primal is more mixed custom games so that we feel more confortable playing with any member of the clan.
ratamahata
ratamahata

Aantal berichten : 97
Punten : 122
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 am

I wasn't talking about ranked games...i was talking about the same thing u are....more practice games together and getting to know the ppl better Smile
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by khorne55 Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:15 am

xcyte refering back to you i was actually talking about communication and 5v5 premades and custom in between clan matches so yeah .....
khorne55
khorne55

Aantal berichten : 68
Punten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 am

Keep it nice guys ^^
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 30

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:05 am

Okay! All stop here and now.
Dudes? What's up with you? Do you notice something is going definitly wrong here?
Please stop raging at each other. I told you can always tell us your oppinion but please please please proof enough bravery to tell us directly and also tell the others directly in rc.
I know it's easier to write some "Rageposts" but try to get the point of view from other persons, too. Imagine you were offended on a forum by another member but on rc he's like: "Heya! Let's play, Mayte!"

Stop "Rageposts" please and if you have criticism and want to write it down be fair enough to do it in a manner that suits more to a grown up than to a lil' kid.

btw. Rata is totally right with his points Very Happy Thank you.

@ Wakka: THIS time I have to correct you. I never said that you are not right and I can accept the fact that someone is right and me not but I weighted the problems importance. Which is more important? Leaders that are blamed for not creating events, trainings (what they did in fact) or members that are crying for training but never show up even if they say they want to participate at that date and time. (And please don't tell me: people have rl. We know that and we got some declines for training because of rl problems or other things. And guess what: we weren't angry.)
I'm glad for all of your oppinions. Seriously.
But I don't know why you wrote that I told you why you are wrong... And what does have Tweekz to do with all this? He didn't say a word to you or Archer... I will leave that uncommented now. You can think of the rest yourself.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Veloctatis wrote:But I don't know why you wrote that I told you why you are wrong.

wtf i never wrote that. I have no probs with you.

and d00dz, imalways online, and always ready to give up my gaming plans for the sake of training. So when u invite me i join. But who should invite? Me?

Dont think so, but if so, then i will organize it.

Problem is, i didnt get any invite from any of the clan leaders to training games. Which can mean 3 things:

1. You organize trainings at night.
2. I'm a persona non grata.
3. You dont organize trainings at all...
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoKyuubiForm Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 am

can't you just make seperate training days then... i mean so that at least some people get to train together instead of just waiting
NarutoKyuubiForm
NarutoKyuubiForm

Aantal berichten : 131
Punten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am

planned all days , then he gots to work then he gots football , THERE IS NO WAY. and we're not lazy @ all i'm actually pissed off that we're not going steps further. only keep going @ the same level.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by NanKing Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 am

Srsly I don't get it... Am I the only one who thinks this clan is Okay?

-Recruitment - It's kinda professional, I like how you test people not only 1 times.
-Activity - Very Good
-Voice communicaton - I don't like raidcall but that's only a personal opinion and it isn't a big deal anyways
-The operator team - Active, Friendly, Helpful

I don't see the problem here.
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 am

The main problem right now is that we are not playing together and not developing...
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2