Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever tought of making a real website?

4 posters

Go down

Ever tought of making a real website? Empty Ever tought of making a real website?

Post by SuperSaiyan Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:54 am

Like the name says itself , why not build a real website ? With photos and movies and stuff Smile I have some exp in building and u can use free domains like .tk and stuff
Say what u think
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Ever tought of making a real website? Empty Re: Ever tought of making a real website?

Post by NanKing Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 am

I guess it's a nice idea, but I think it'd take much work and experience to keep the site nice, safe & sound, so yeah, it'd be nice but it takes quite some work.
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Ever tought of making a real website? Empty Re: Ever tought of making a real website?

Post by SuperSaiyan Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 am

well i can make something Smile but i first wait for tweekz and daan to give me a green light to start
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 am

SuperSaiyan wrote:well i can make something Smile but i first wait for tweekz and daan to give me a green light to start

hf gl
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 30

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terzinho Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 am

im currently attending school for website design and I know stuff in adobe dreamweaver so tell me if I can help.
Terzinho
Terzinho

Aantal berichten : 142
Punten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 am

Well , I know alot bout webdesign and http css etc.. But I just didnt feel like writing a page when I started this.. And I still don't feel like it xD It's just boring ;O
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 30

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 am

u can just make a simply free website Smile its at least something where u can put more stuff on you know
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down