Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working?

+3
Tweekz
Exultantpride
Akrus
7 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Go down

Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working? Empty Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working?

Post by Akrus Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Today i talked with Rubinen who got lil bit upset about a MUST to play with clan members.
First of all i play alot with him and i am considered as a member. Exultant
Second of all if somebody playing at a LAN and got choice to play with Primal what should he choose?
Its sad seeing Rubinen leaving and we are loosing viable, quite and patient member.

Second question is about team that we got assigned too
As you are familiar with teams we got assigned too. Its 5 of them and you know how it works.
Question is did it really work?
we got two games only TWO god damn games with 5 ppl. only one who sticks to team now from our group is me and exultant and you know what. We improved alot our teamwork is mroe viable chances of error are low . I relearned twisted fate and improved vlad and veigar. Meanwhile he got considerably better with Swain and marvelous with Maokai. So of-course i am sticking to play with him because i learned teamwork. Those who are saying that him playing with few ppl only should also consider that there alot more ppl who do that. So this is a post about suggestion and i want to hear your thoughts about both parts of my post.

Sincerely Akrus

Last edited by Akrus on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working? Empty Re: Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working?

Post by Exultantpride Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

I personally believe that being in a clan means playing with your members of course, but this does not mean that you have to say : f-you to real life friends and especial if you are on a LAN I mean guys, if im on a lan playing with Primal is my last priority of the day right after getting hyper& playing with the people who are in the room ^^

on the topic of the teams, there are not enough people active atm to make teams work therefore just play with whoever is available is a better choice imho, seems to be hard enough as it is to get a 5 premade going and thats without having to get specific people
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Aantal berichten : 65
Punten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working? Empty Re: Do we have to choose between Real life and LoL? Is team system working?

Post by Tweekz Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 am

I don't know about the LAN thingy but didn't saw the guy for 1-2weeks or when i invited several times he declined , ofcourse it's that IRL goes first but maybe it's just me that we don't see eachother with time but never played with him after his trial. The team : argh yes , there is no time where all the teams can play together . And we're stuck @ that point. now i'm making 2or 3teams with more players in it. so they have replacement and such. but more people are complaining it's taking to long. i generally only see 10-15active ones and those ones show effort. but i will make my priority on the teams.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 am

Im sorry tweekz but about not seeing him. Thats a pure lie. Guy is online every fucking day and i play with him exultant does. ITs not 2 or 3 games its very often and he is one of most active ppl . He is more active then me
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm

He only plays with you. So about not seeing him is no lie. It's the same for me as for Tweekz.
When i want to play with him hes wether not responding or offline.
Sry but for me activity also includes to do something with the whole clan not only 2 people.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 am

I agree at the priority part, but you fucking lie about the team part. Akrus, i'm in your team, I'm basically online all day from 11 AM to 10 PM every day. And i havent seen a single invite from you or exultant in the last week or more. So basically you don't want to play with me. Which is fine. But dont cry about our team being fail; I'm ALWAYS here for hte clan, especially for my team.

Heres what I do every day: Log in at morning. Nobody online, play some solo q games. After 1-2-3 games I see Rata/Saiyan in game, Exultant AFK andy you here. I ask you to play and every fucking time the answer is "I'm waiting for a friend".

Which maybe true, but if so, then YOU dont hav e the priority to play with your team.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweekz Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:06 am

my previous post is not bullsht , some people here are cracking out of the mainboat of people. those who were active and had a fight made their own small group and started plying so if he plays with jou , doesn't mean he accepts me , or says no io can't play or somthing.
Tweekz
Tweekz
Admin

Aantal berichten : 474
Punten : 591
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 am

Wakka wrote:I agree at the priority part, but you fucking lie about the team part. Akrus, i'm in your team, I'm basically online all day from 11 AM to 10 PM every day. And i havent seen a single invite from you or exultant in the last week or more. So basically you don't want to play with me. Which is fine. But dont cry about our team being fail; I'm ALWAYS here for hte clan, especially for my team.

Heres what I do every day: Log in at morning. Nobody online, play some solo q games. After 1-2-3 games I see Rata/Saiyan in game, Exultant AFK andy you here. I ask you to play and every fucking time the answer is "I'm waiting for a friend".

Which maybe true, but if so, then YOU dont hav e the priority to play with your team.

Not a lie its truth i do say that. But instead me getting pissed off every match i decide to say that. you never listen and when something happens you blame it on others. You cant disagree it because you know it too. Remember when i said follow gangplank while i was at top and you were at bot. Remember what happened you jumped at him and died and said its my fault. Tweekz saw it. Or staying with 1-100 hp stealthed at enemy based while everybody is backed off. So pretty much i gave up . Every match its same thing.
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exultantpride Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 am

Exultant afk beg your pardon i hope you dont try and pull me into your rage fight, i think i am online plenty wakka just keep this between you and akrus because i dont want to have anything to do with it ^^
(if afk is also in the music channel i must say: yes im afk a lot but he, i like my music Very Happy)

peace out ^^
Exultantpride
Exultantpride

Aantal berichten : 65
Punten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

i see rubinen online the whole time , and i always invited him ye =s in the start he joined always , but in the end not anymore , its his choise
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 am

Akrus wrote: Remember when i said follow gangplank while i was at top and you were at bot. Remember what happened you jumped at him and died and said its my fault.

Yeah i totally remember. I exactly followed your order by following gp. And sorry i didnt though that you are so mean that you use me as a living ward. So I figured out that maybe you want me to follow gp on a real purpose. So yea. Totally my fault. By the way. I never blamed anyone unjustified.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 am

and hey, i'm chiled right now. I'm just stating the facts:

1. we are a team
2. in the past week or more we didnt play a single game together
3. this is solely because i didnt get and invite from you, i invited you many times.

One question: do you want me in this clan/team? I am willing to adjust myself to the clan needs, if you know what i mean. All that im saying that im ALWAYS here for the clan, always willing to do whatever it needs, and i want all the others to treat me that way.

I mean, when you decide to lie to me about why you dont play with me, something is terribly wrong right? And THAT something is no ones's fault but we need to fix it right? Because you are my friend Akrus. And i want to play with you. Whatever it takes.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by NanKing Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 am

At least I won't be one to lie to you because you know why I won't play with you.
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 am

Yes and i respect you because of that.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by NanKing Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:13 am

Thank you
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down