Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im leaving the Clan.

+6
NarutoKyuubiForm
Xcyte
SuperSaiyan
Wakka
Unownist
Veloctatis
10 posters

Primal :: General :: Trash

Go down

Im leaving the Clan. Empty Im leaving the Clan.

Post by Veloctatis Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:12 am

Today happened something that gave me the final push to leave the Clan.

The reasons are:
Most of the people in this Clan just dont give a shit about rules and tactics we set up for games.
We talked a lot about wards, team setups and tactics with engaging fights. What happened to all of this?
Also we talked about not dying in the beginning and tried to avoid it. How can it be that people feed enemies with 2-3 kills on a lane in just 5 minutes?
You don't even know the roles of Supporter,Tank,AD/AP Carry anymore. When someone says: "Nida is no support but a pusher and claims that heals are only good for pushing towers and that it is not wasted if they keep spamming heal and later on they have cd on heal when a gank is approaching." than im sorry for Nida since her skills can be used in a much better way.
Another Example: Sivir as an Offtank - Warmogs and atmas impaler for sivir? Wtf? Where did her damage go to?
Again another one: Shen on AP - Ratio 0.1 on his blade explains everything...
Furthermore I have to talk about behaviour:
In-game - People tend to don't even care about teammates and the game anyway.
Forum - Regular member are going against staff members without thinking of their ton or showing even the least respect? Hello? On a more spread clan you would have been kicked for posts that have been made here! JUST USE YOU F***ING MIND ONCE!
In Addition the members also give a shit about training dates and other things the staff sets up - just to remember you guys. You are lucky that these staff members were patient with you. People who are missing/ignoring announcements and don't inform themself deserve a kick from the clan.
Also when you get criticism just get used to it and try to stick to it. And don't say: "Shut up if you don't know what you are talking about."

Seriously I liked you guys out-game but in-game the most of you didn't really want develope their skills. (NOT ALL OF YOU.)

Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Im leaving the Clan. Empty Re: Im leaving the Clan.

Post by Unownist Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 am

I didnt say Nidalee was a pusher? I said she was someone for AP.

+ let people know the whole story please.. , You were alone in the river with no wards or map awareness at all and you get ganked , please dont try to tell someone else its his fault then cuz I used my heal 5 seconds b4 youg et ganged and it has 10 secs cd.
Also , You said "what a coincidence , you always have lagg when playing nidalee" wich I understand tht you don't believe I did have lagg. hereby some proof:

->
Spoiler:

Then again , people who dont give respect towards others has been improved alot.
I know u are talking about Akrus and I know that Akrus and I are good friends again.
'bout the trainings, You're right about that but that isn't our fault. It's the fault of the members , you can't change someones personality over the Computer.

Also , you saying " You suck with nidalee , don't play her again , go train in custom games" isn't talking with respect either. or is it?

That's all I have to say.

U're always welcome here and I find it stupid that you leave because of the argument we had and because of a few members.

Also , I don't think u will find another clan with a good atmosphere as here. Most Clans are all focused on "winning" ofcourse we are to but we also are focused on the good atmosphere.

Good luck finding another clan.

Goodbye

PS: I didnt leave when I saw all the problems in this clan. I stayed so I could try and fix them.
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 30

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 am

Veloctatis wrote:Regular member are going against staff members without thinking of their ton or showing even the least respect?

To be honest, your above post is a living proof that you have yet to show any example of us how to show respect to leaders/each other. I can only speak of myself; all my criticism, which was intended to be full 100% total constructive, ended up hurting you because YOU don't show enough respect to ME to consider "hm he is maybe right". So All I get for my criticism is that above post? I (maybe We all!) want this to be a good clan but seriously, you cant blame others for everything.

AND SORRY FOR THE MOOD I WRITE THIS i can only speak this way because i dont have good english lexical knowledge of (more appropiate) words.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 am

And to be 100 honest: I take ALL the blame that is justified for me. I know I did bad things, I said sorry for them already, but then again SORRY GUYS.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 am

lloyd? I got no probs against u and i hope u don't have against me , but leaving the clan for a match? u're a goddamn leader , u have to do what u got to do when people are setting up against you! kick them for godsake! U created this group with tweekz and daan , so u have to make the rules! If people don't agree , fuck them and kick them , u have other members( friends) that agree the rules and respect them! I had this story to in another clan when i was 5 years younger! I learned this one small things, U created what will be destroyed if you don't stand up against people that wanna break it! I'm on your side , and so is tweekz and daan and many more! Just wait for a week , and see how things go!
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 am

We all find it sad to see you leave , and if it was up to me , I wouldn't allow you to leave , But unfortunately I don't have anything to say against this.

We had our first argument ever today and you leave the clan.
I find that.. weird.

I say it again , we don't want you to leave.
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 am

Don't leave the clan just because of one stupid game !!!!
When i play with you guys and it's not ranked i have allot of fun even if we lose.....i try out old champs that i haven't played with too often.....and sometimes ignore the need for wards and facecheck a bush......this stuff happens......
But i admit every time in game and on RC when i fail.
Too manny times i see clan members in enemy jungle alone or atacking 1v3 and then blaming others on RC : Why nobody help derp !
I can not believe u would leave the clan just because of a stupid argument about Nidalee man.....i tought we're all friends here.
I have replays of every game i played with everyone in clan......and could make a 10 hour vid of fail bloopers including myself...but i never blame anyone for playing a low champ or not playing it well.....it's a normal game man and if someone says okay it's practice game or let's discuss setup before we start a game....ok.....i'll pick a main we all pick a main and we win.

The only problem i,ve ever seen so far is that we do not have a team leader to coordinate our games.
Hope u change u'r mind about leaving man.
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:49 am

Offtopic:

Xcyte.. can you make the fail bloopers or atleast send me the vids.. <3
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 am

I was just stating the fact we all fail sometimes......but i have all the replays tho Very Happy
but frapsing over 100 replays and then selecting all the fails would take like a month and 200gb of hdd space lol Very Happy
Still that would be funny to watch Razz
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 am

Xcyte wrote:I was just stating the fact we all fail sometimes......but i have all the replays tho Very Happy
but frapsing over 100 replays and then selecting all the fails would take like a month and 200gb of hdd space lol Very Happy
Still that would be funny to watch Razz
IDC xD come raidcall and we will divide the videos over a few persons and we select the funny parts ;d

Im serious Very Happy just come raidcall.
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 am

im totally doing it.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 am

Wakka wrote:im totally doing it.

doing what.. o.o perv

Im going to make a topic for it , so this one won't get spammed Wink

btw xcyte , where'd you go
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoKyuubiForm Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 am

i my self really don't hope you will leave the clan, i mean you are such a joy to play with, and about that thing with shen on ap... it was a normal game and just for fun, i wasn't the one doing it but still.
it's like oh loyd is online i wanna play with him, because you play really well and you can rly enjoy the gaming together with you

again... i rly hope you wont leave
NarutoKyuubiForm
NarutoKyuubiForm

Aantal berichten : 131
Punten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am

Veloctatis wrote:Today happened something that gave me the final push to leave the Clan.

The reasons are:
Most of the people in this Clan just dont give a shit about rules and tactics we set up for games.
We talked a lot about wards, team setups and tactics with engaging fights. What happened to all of this?
Also we talked about not dying in the beginning and tried to avoid it. How can it be that people feed enemies with 2-3 kills on a lane in just 5 minutes?
You don't even know the roles of Supporter,Tank,AD/AP Carry anymore. When someone says: "Nida is no support but a pusher and claims that heals are only good for pushing towers and that it is not wasted if they keep spamming heal and later on they have cd on heal when a gank is approaching." than im sorry for Nida since her skills can be used in a much better way.
Another Example: Sivir as an Offtank - Warmogs and atmas impaler for sivir? Wtf? Where did her damage go to?
Again another one: Shen on AP - Ratio 0.1 on his blade explains everything...
Furthermore I have to talk about behaviour:
In-game - People tend to don't even care about teammates and the game anyway.
Forum - Regular member are going against staff members without thinking of their ton or showing even the least respect? Hello? On a more spread clan you would have been kicked for posts that have been made here! JUST USE YOU F***ING MIND ONCE!
In Addition the members also give a shit about training dates and other things the staff sets up - just to remember you guys. You are lucky that these staff members were patient with you. People who are missing/ignoring announcements and don't inform themself deserve a kick from the clan.
Also when you get criticism just get used to it and try to stick to it. And don't say: "Shut up if you don't know what you are talking about."

Seriously I liked you guys out-game but in-game the most of you didn't really want develope their skills. (NOT ALL OF YOU.)

I respect your choice Velo and it really hurts me to see a good member like you leave. I agree with few things what you said in your post but i wont mention which. It was good times when i played with you. So good bye friend.
P.S. NO FUCKIGN WAY IM DELETING YOU FROM BUDDY LIST YOU HOMO. You owe for ksing
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 am

Since Akrus requested me to answer here is one more, final post.

Please don't get things wrong. I'm not leaving just because of 1 stupid game or 1 stupid controversy. Like I told you it was the "final push" for me to leave the clan. Several things have happened before which are on the one hand very private and on the other hand things which occured in the time I was playing with you guys.

Also one final reason:
I'm not part of the group of people who founded the clan. I'm just a guy who happened to slide in the staffarea since I only said that I wanted to support Tweekz. I didn't plan to take over a spot as a staffmember since I know I suck at things like this. I'm sorry but I just can't bear that burden anymore.

nvm..:
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. I'm sure I will miss you guys.
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 pm

still, you choosed the easier way - chicken out of the situation instead of solving it yourself.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

some I can understand and at the same time I just want to say suck it up pussy. btw dident you allready left long time ago? but asked to stay in forum Shocked

I dont get it xD you some kind of attention whore? Suspect

Last edited by Exania on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insult xD)
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Terzinho Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:15 pm

exania that was me who left but stay on forum, still im back now though Wink
Terzinho
Terzinho

Aantal berichten : 142
Punten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 am

Terzinho wrote:exania that was me who left but stay on forum, still im back now though Wink

aww ok sry haha xD my bad then my prevues post is just retarded xD sry
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by NanKing Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:09 am

I'll miss you. You were a great member. Still, have fun in the game, and I hope you will find the team your heart dfesires! (and rly no irony here, I ahte irony!)
All I can say is that it's your decision and I hope our paths cross again, but even if not, I wish you good games & fun!

Wakka wrote:And to be 100 honest: I take ALL the blame that is justified for me. I know I did bad things, I said sorry for them already, but then again SORRY GUYS.
You do sometimes... But this is mainly for that, that you make your own ones too. And I know this the best. You really know: I never falme. Srsly guys. I've never flamed any of you and tried to give you constructive criticism or not even that if that'd hurt you even in the most tiny way. I've never said anything wrong to you or if I had, I'm really sorry. But Wakka, I just think that Velo is a much more ... well "smooth" person than you, and you know what I mean. So what I'm trying to point out is this to don't justify other ppl unless you are sure that tyou haven't done such a thing.
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 am

NanKing wrote:You really know: I never falme. Srsly guys. I've never flamed any of you

Almost true... Quick reminder: You as Eve, Me as Kayle.. I went 4/0...

However, all I can say that I'm much more calm now lol. So lets just chilax and remain peaceful to each other...

Nanking, wanna play a game? xd

no srsly i want to play with you, you are too good to miss.
Wakka
Wakka

Back to top Go down

Post by NanKing Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

Wakka wrote:Almost true... Quick reminder: You as Eve, Me as Kayle.. I went 4/0...

However, all I can say that I'm much more calm now lol. So lets just chilax and remain peaceful to each other...

Nanking, wanna play a game? xd

no srsly i want to play with you, you are too good to miss.

Srsly, that was the only game and YOU KNOW I had 20 asssist at 10 mins... and it was more for the reason, that I alrdy hhated those guys.
NanKing
NanKing

Aantal berichten : 15
Punten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:51 am

Thank you NanKing.
Well I'm sure always there if you got problems you want to share with a person. Also I'm there if you want to play a game.
Somehow I kinda regret leaving you all behind but I've chosen this way.

Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down