Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal where are thigns going

+7
Exania
ii FEMTO ii
Conalex
Amenuë
Unownist
NarutoKyuubiForm
Akrus
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Primal where are thigns going - Page 2 Empty Re: Primal where are thigns going

Post by Akrus Tue May 10, 2011 2:29 am

Tweekz wrote:
Akrus wrote:
Wakka wrote:Listen to exania lol.

This is not tiny dmg here

Wakka go to you're forum or something.

Tweekz i have a feeling that you wanted to say fuck off Very Happy
Akrus
Akrus

Aantal berichten : 122
Punten : 179
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Tue May 10, 2011 2:42 am

Akrus wrote:how did they deal with that?

P.S i thought you sunded negative in your first post and and
"right now Im not helping ether becos im posting in your thread, tho I do it to open your eyes.." helping who if problem was already gone

dubbelconter? on himself? cool.. xD

how did they deal with that? kicks.....
helping who if problem is already gone? YOU!....

and why, is becos you clearly dont see it your self that this thread alone is ''damaging'' the clan both short and in long term.
and Im not saying this to make you feel bad.. Im saying this kind of stuff till most ppl in clan becos I like to help ppl to get to know there own flaws, this helps every one in the end..

making misstakes is part of life.. nothing to be ashamed over.. I do misses every day..
and not seeing ones own miss is more common then small kids eating there own bogger..

I am giving you some of my life exp.. and some of the stuff I learned throe life.. im not here to make any one feel bad or unwelcome or similar..
Im here to cheer my exp with you all.. im not some kind of superhero or god that thinks I will always help in a good and pleasant way, I know thats impossible..

and maybe I have made a miss here.. but I dont think so, have seen similar things happen with clans before and its about the same.. shit happens and some inexp dude try to help and making it worse.. (this have bin me sometimes) but after several misses and more exp ppl explaining for me, I kind of get it now.. im 23 thats not so old but its old enuth to see patterns in actions from my self and you..

wow wall xD sry about that.. and if you feel bad about any of this akrus lets do a privet talk.. im not judging you im trying to help..
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Tue May 10, 2011 6:03 am

Exania wrote:
Akrus wrote:how did they deal with that?

P.S i thought you sunded negative in your first post and and
"right now Im not helping ether becos im posting in your thread, tho I do it to open your eyes.." helping who if problem was already gone

dubbelconter? on himself? cool.. xD

how did they deal with that? kicks.....
helping who if problem is already gone? YOU!....

and why, is becos you clearly dont see it your self that this thread alone is ''damaging'' the clan both short and in long term.
and Im not saying this to make you feel bad.. Im saying this kind of stuff till most ppl in clan becos I like to help ppl to get to know there own flaws, this helps every one in the end..

making misstakes is part of life.. nothing to be ashamed over.. I do misses every day..
and not seeing ones own miss is more common then small kids eating there own bogger..

I am giving you some of my life exp.. and some of the stuff I learned throe life.. im not here to make any one feel bad or unwelcome or similar..
Im here to cheer my exp with you all.. im not some kind of superhero or god that thinks I will always help in a good and pleasant way, I know thats impossible..

and maybe I have made a miss here.. but I dont think so, have seen similar things happen with clans before and its about the same.. shit happens and some inexp dude try to help and making it worse.. (this have bin me sometimes) but after several misses and more exp ppl explaining for me, I kind of get it now.. im 23 thats not so old but its old enuth to see patterns in actions from my self and you..

wow wall xD sry about that.. and if you feel bad about any of this akrus lets do a privet talk.. im not judging you im trying to help..

We can finish this in private chat. But m8 im 17 but ive been through some heavy shit that you might evne not think of
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am

Amenuë wrote:i see i was out of place with my responses did i offended akrus in some weird kind of way ? i dont understand plz tell me...

It didnt offend me but m8 you have no idea what has been going on here in clan before. You joined just 2 days ago but this rage in our clan been there since start. IM ashamed that i started it so i feel responsible that it got so big and it kept spreading even tho i stopped to argue with certain people
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amenuë Tue May 10, 2011 6:25 am

i just said i sense the dark side is growing on u XD i i guessed it right i believe cause i can feel ur upset about something i dont know off and therefore i say fuck it we got good clan members so why worry we are people u know we can talk about things and make things better for everyone
Amenuë
Amenuë

Aantal berichten : 32
Punten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2011-05-06
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Tue May 10, 2011 6:27 am

This thread just needs to be deleted.....it will only start more fights in the clan.
oh and yea , explain why u put me in your ignore list in LoL , because i'm probly one of the only ppl who was always nice with you.
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrus Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

Xcyte wrote:This thread just needs to be deleted.....it will only start more fights in the clan.
oh and yea , explain why u put me in your ignore list in LoL , because i'm probly one of the only ppl who was always nice with you.

didnt put ignore list. You were and i feeling you will always be nice to me. Im nice to ya too m8 but i deleted all non primals for now
Akrus
Akrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcyte Tue May 10, 2011 7:23 am

You are lying ... u did not delete SuperSaiyan , and u talked to him for like 1 hour last night lol , and u told him u'r gonna keep him in your friend list.
Not that i care about that , u'r friends , but u say u deleted all.
Xcyte
Xcyte

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 am

Primal where are thigns going - Page 2 1852

Closed//
Unownist