Primal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laier on laier binding, support team.

+6
SuperSaiyan
Setsuno
Wakka
Tweekz
Unownist
Exania
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laier on laier binding, support team. - Page 2 Empty Re: Laier on laier binding, support team.

Post by Exania Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Unownist wrote:I agree on the positions and I did read what you said but imo when the gankfight would start lux should throw heer shield and then switch places with soraka.

throw shield yes ofcorse, switch no, maybe .. becos lux will have less hp and resistens. a soraka with aoura ap bild can be a hard nut to crack..
Exania
Exania

Aantal berichten : 227
Punten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Laier on laier binding, support team. - Page 2 Empty Re: Laier on laier binding, support team.

Post by Terzinho Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:48 pm

well... i guess ill ignore everything then except exanias 1st post(and some others... lol).. nice setup dude, i especially love the lowering of mag res and armor + massive heal of 2 supports Wink
Terzinho
Terzinho

Aantal berichten : 142
Punten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-12
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloctatis Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 pm

good job
but there are one or two mistakes in that which can blow up your whole setup
1.: enemy also got silence and aoe stun and are not facing you head on but from behind - no way kayle can save them all with ulti - and heal is decreased by mf, gangplanks buff, executioners calling and ignite
2.: who will target soraka? any decent team starts off with focusing kayle and lux since they are the weakest links in the setup (for survivability)

that all doesnt mean that it doesnt have to work Smile
Veloctatis
Veloctatis

Aantal berichten : 202
Punten : 230
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Veloctatis wrote:good job
but there are one or two mistakes in that which can blow up your whole setup
1.: enemy also got silence and aoe stun and are not facing you head on but from behind - no way kayle can save them all with ulti - and heal is decreased by mf, gangplanks buff, executioners calling and ignite
2.: who will target soraka? any decent team starts off with focusing kayle and lux since they are the weakest links in the setup (for survivability)

that all doesnt mean that it doesnt have to work Smile

YES! this is what I like to hear.. gj dude apparently its hard to see that for some strange reason.. but what you say is totally true if lux and kyle is picked of fast the team is crippled not doomed but severely crippled in worst case scenario the team is doomed becos of this xD

but there is ways of defending this to ^^ with mobility.. for example flash.. now silence is a hard one. the lucky in this is there is only one aoe silence (blitz) and its on 0.5 sec but one team member silenced for 1.5-2 sec is nasty and can only be w8ed out..
and for ignite and similar stuff is also the w8 or in worst case heal any way..

and aoe stuns is not so nasty.. 2-3 members stuned can result in a death but hope fully there is still 1-2 supporters left and considering how the team look that might be enuth probably not but then every team that gets aoe stuned is crippled becos most times one or two die..

and this team is not a super kickass team that will never lose xD we will lose with this team ^^
it will probably take aloot of games untill we can do it with okej timing execution on combos and cc avoidance.. but that is the point xD
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Terzinho Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 pm

we can try this.. i can play kayle, shes one of my mains.

also since most dmg is magic one support should buy abyssal and the other will of ancients imo.
Terzinho
Terzinho

Aantal berichten : 142
Punten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 pm

srr for my team i send then , i thought u wanted to discuss about it and give your own combo , srr then ex , didn't understand the topic , but yea u have a nice setup , and i wanna help to test it , can play most of the champs
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ratamahata Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:01 am

I am up to trying this too i can go all champs except soraka.
ratamahata
ratamahata

Aantal berichten : 97
Punten : 122
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 am

i can go soraka
SuperSaiyan
SuperSaiyan

Aantal berichten : 145
Punten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 am

cool! dudes.. it whod be rely awesome if we manage to test the setup a coppel of times.
me my self can go lux or kayle.

we need amumu and jarvan. ^^

you can try to test it with out me to if you have a 5 man team.. and if there is any problem under the testing that make it hard for the team, info me about it and I try to think of a strategy for it to be a little easier..

all I want is to make us better ^^

Last edited by Exania on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding you dont need me..)
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Unownist Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:51 am

Exania wrote:cool! dudes.. it whod be rely awesome if we manage to test the setup a coppel of times.

im a pretty awesum mumu Razz
Unownist
Unownist
Admin

Aantal berichten : 420
Punten : 537
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 30

https://primal.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:56 am

Unownist wrote:
Exania wrote:cool! dudes.. it whod be rely awesome if we manage to test the setup a coppel of times.

im a pretty awesum mumu Razz

nice now all we need is Jarvan.. ^^
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:02 am

ban i have kayle and soraka.. amumu is free
so plz switch some1 with me i want soraka Very Happy

hm what about soraka healing kayle? Cuz kayle ult needs to be on soraka or lux. Also soraka can be tanky with rod of ages, rylais, aegis, shroud.
u know soraka heal har armor buff which is huge. and kayle always heals the moving ones cuz og her heal boostst move speed.

hm. Magic resist reduction i'd try a fiddle in this team instead of kayle, comboes well with the hugye number of snares/binds. Also fiddle passive + abyssal is.. bye bye enemy resisst lol. Dont forget fiddle will be buffed hard in next patch.
Wakka
Wakka

Aantal berichten : 234
Punten : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Exania Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:48 am

okej here is an exampel on Sorakas bild.

Abyssal Scepter, Rod of Ages, Frozen Heart, Mercury's Treads, Soul Shroud and Rabadon's Deathcap..

this bild is for 15845 Gold and yes its rely expensive but it gives her what she need becos of her position in the ~mid~ of the team.
she will lover the magic res and attack speed of the enemys. give mana and cooldown 10% by aoura to all in team when she is in position.

armor on 174.8
magic res on 128
hp on 2715
mana on 2545
ap on 396.5

and this is stats for lvl18.

this is making her heal for 656.85 every 7 sec, for 170 mana.
her wish is on 955,45 every 70 sec, for 350 mana
her silence do 487,9 in magic damage every 10,5 sec, for 0 mana.
her starcall is doing 279,1 every 2,1 sec, for 80 mana.

and I know this is a hard bild to get but it gives her the ability to be 3d tank, 1 healer and aoura support for all. even for lux that stands way in the back..

Last edited by Exania on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellings..)
Exania
Exania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2